International All-around Forum!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
International All-around Forum!

Welcome to the Forum of ElPuto :D This is a forum to talk about everything and everyone. Everything is allowed. Don't hesitate to post or ask anything you need to know.

The Enemy..

ElPutoNacho
    ElPutoNacho
    Admin
    Admin

The Enemy.. Empty The Enemy..

Post  ElPutoNacho Sat Sep 12, 2009 4:03 pm

The Enemy

I'm alone and I'm walking on a long road..I don't know why I left my home and I don't have anything with me, not even a note.. I don't know anything but I know where to go, I feel determined even though I feel so low..
    My legs slowly stop moving, I smoothy fall down.. I lay on the ground and see something..A dark man, the opposite of a clown..
    He goes behind me and grabs my legs, dragging me along the street like I'm a young lad..
    I'am afraid and angry aswell, I can not move.. It's scary as hell..
    Suddenly the man is gone and I'am free.. Wondering about his plan and noticing my knee.. It's full of blood but I don't care. I'm glad that I finally had luck and walk down the stairs.. I'm on an empty road - bloodsoaked.
    I'm in panic but I can't run, I'm not acting dramatic but my face is stunned..
    Suddenly something pulls me up, to the sky like the gravity was cut..
    I close my eyes and notice, I'm full of sweat, my heart is stomping but I'm in my bed..
    I'm thinking about what happened.. Why was it so real?
    I know it was my brain that operated but why the zeal?
    Daily I get up without a smile, cause I know.. the peace will only last for a little while..
    Every night I learn to know my feelings better, I'm afraid everytime I go to sleep, it's like I'm leaving a letter.. I know if I think about it, I will dream the same shit.. again and again..
    But I can't help it, it's without my will, things just go down the pan..
    I just want to forget about everything and stop dreaming.. Forget hating and end the suffering.. With the first smile I wear in years, I go out without losing tears.. I slowly walk to the freeway to commit a suicide.. I feel like walking to the lane and do the things I think are right..
    Suddenly I feel like I shouldn't do it.. I'm afraid of dieing.. I can not leave..It's something I can not permit.. I should stop trying..There might be funny times.. like christmas eve.. I know it's not me thinking now, it's something else.. It's my other personality, wanting to see me fail..I know it's like that.. I'm in my own jail.. Living on a 2 person cell with someone I hate..disliking people with freedom, where nothing is too late..
    I'm tired of this sickening hypocrisy...But I'm not able to stop the conspiracy..Living in a 2 meter cell, with my enemy..

~@~J.W.~@~

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 6:19 pm