International All-around Forum!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
International All-around Forum!

Welcome to the Forum of ElPuto :D This is a forum to talk about everything and everyone. Everything is allowed. Don't hesitate to post or ask anything you need to know.

3 posters

ElPutoNacho's introduction.

ElPutoNacho
    ElPutoNacho
    Admin
    Admin

ElPutoNacho's introduction. Empty ElPutoNacho's introduction.

Post  ElPutoNacho Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:28 pm

Hey there~[u]
    I'am ElPutoNacho ( Aka. Jess ), I'am the admin of this website and the clan-leader of the clan Humiliating which is only for well experienced PvP Players.
    I created the clan for fun , since I'am a person that doesn't think about anything before she does it.
    Heres a small introduction for myself :
    Name : Jessika
    Languages I speak : English, German ( I'll learn Spanish, Russian and Chinese soon. )
    Experience with computers : I've been learning C++, SQL and other langauges while I was bored. I'am pretty much what you call 1337 regarding computers.
    What games do I like to play? : I love playing online games, such as Infinity Online. Used to play World of Warcraft but well, after a while it really get's annoying with all the people whom drool over you if you say you're not a male.
    Would I like to have any profit for being a girl? : No I don't give a damn about anyone, I'AM actually the one who spends her stuff for other people so don't even think about that I'm someone who only uses other people for her own beenfit.
    Infinity Online : I'am ElPutoNacho ( TheFuckingNacho in english ), I'am lvl 20 and I'am pretty much 1 of the best players ingame. People claim to be the best when all they do is cry when they lose and brag when they win.
    I have never bragged nor cried when winning / losing. Fight me ingame and experience me on your own.
    My gear is probably one of those you'd drool over in your dreams. Arrogance itself sucks ass, I know. Self confidence doesn't Wink
    I'm able to play with every char.
    Anything special about me? : I don't like bragging around but as for the people who say I'm a no - lifer : I was called a gifted child when I was young. I was able to realize things long before others do, my reflexes are highly increased and my ability of getting things and of acclimatizing are on a high stage. I'am what you call a Mastermind, Psychology, languages and plans are my special subject. I'am sensible, as for every special ability there's a sad background so don't even bother asking what happened that made me become the person I'am.
    Get along with me and I'll get along with you.
    Thanks.
    For any questions : Please post here and ask whatever you want to know. Thanks! Razz
    ZaiZu
    ZaiZu
    Puto
    Puto

ElPutoNacho's introduction. Empty Re: ElPutoNacho's introduction.

Post  ZaiZu Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:11 pm

datz my momehh ^-^ >;3 tongue
    DiEnd
    DiEnd
    Nerd
    Nerd

Post  DiEnd Tue Sep 01, 2009 6:47 am

ZaiZu wrote:datz my momehh ^-^ >;3 tongue

LOL!!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 3:33 pm