International All-around Forum!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
International All-around Forum!

Welcome to the Forum of ElPuto :D This is a forum to talk about everything and everyone. Everything is allowed. Don't hesitate to post or ask anything you need to know.

2 posters

ElPutoDiablo's Introduction.

ElPutoDiablo
    Nerd
    Nerd

ElPutoDiablo's Introduction. Empty ElPutoDiablo's Introduction.

Post  ElPutoDiablo Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:56 pm

Languages:Russian,german,english, lil bit dutch XD , gonna learn spanish and japanese soon for 2 years after that korean
    about me: im a veteran of Russia and i kill people with my butterfly who are agains Russia i hunt them like Ducks...
    i love tuning and brutally tuned cars
    also love hot-cute girls
    also love music most of them is rap-Hip Hop but j-rock and metal is welcome too actually i like every kind of music it just need to sounds good
    games i like: infinity online,dekaron,silkroad,s4 league,TEKKEN,Street Fighter,almost every single fighting game for the consoles

ok enuf said u puto mmuchacho
    ElPutoPizza
    ElPutoPizza
    Co-Admin
    Co-Admin

ElPutoDiablo's Introduction. Empty Re: ElPutoDiablo's Introduction.

Post  ElPutoPizza Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:08 pm

ElPutoDiablo wrote:real name: Alex/Sascha
    Languages:Russian,german,english, lil bit dutch XD , gonna learn spanish and japanese soon for 2 years after that korean
    about me: im a veteran of Russia and i kill people with my butterfly who are agains Russia i hunt them like Ducks...
    i love tuning and brutally tuned cars
    also love hot-cute girls
    also love music most of them is rap-Hip Hop but j-rock and metal is welcome too actually i like every kind of music it just need to sounds good
    games i like: infinity online,dekaron,silkroad,s4 league,TEKKEN,Street Fighter,almost every single fighting game for the consoles

ok enuf said u puto mmuchacho

Come on, don't be shy, tell us more about yourself Zeb Very Happy

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 4:15 pm